3. Sagging cheeks and face skin: Cheek exercises will lift the face skin and improve the overall face structure and toning of the cheeks, smoothen out laugh lines, and eradicate a double chin, giving the jaw line a more chiselled appearance.
Monday, June 18, 2012
Try these facial exercises and see the difference in just a few days. One minute on each point will suffice:
4. How to lift and eradicate turkey neck: Use the tips of your index fingers and place them on either side of your windpipe along your throat. Move your fingertips firmly up and down along the windpipe, but not enough to restrict air flow. By using this in conjunction with the face toning exercise for lifting hog jowls, this will expand and tighten the muscles and pull up any loose neck skin.
5. Lifting sagging face skin with cheek exercises: Again using the tips of your index fingers, place them in the depression of your cheek bones, horizontally to your nostrils, in line with the pupils of your eyes. Make small, firm outward circles with your fingertips. This will expand the underlying muscle, and increase the blood flow to the middle region of your face. As the tissue expands, it pulls the loose skin towards the muscle. You will get a healthy glow to your cheeks.
6. A cure for bags under the eyes: Firstly, bags under the eyes, or eye bags, are often symptoms of other things going on in the body. Drink lots of water (not coffee, tea, or soft drinks) to help with the kidneys to flush out built up toxins. Secondly, take Vitamin K every day. This really helps with diminishing rings and puffiness around the eyes. Thirdly, take your forefingers and place them in the ridge at the bottom of your eye sockets (Just below the eyes in line with the pupils). The position is on that bone where the face tissue is thin. Make small outward circles while keeping your eyes open.
7. Smoothing out forehead wrinkles and lines: With your forefingers, massage the points between the hairline and your eyebrows in line with your pupils with small inward circles. This works the supporting muscles of the forehead which will lift the forehead skin.
It is always advisable to use a moisturizing cream when performing yoga facial exercises because this works in the moisture to the skin and still exercises the underlying neck and face muscles. Because the tissue has increased blood flow and increased oxygen intake, it expands and tightens the overlying skin towards it. Therefore wrinkles disappear and ultimately fade away. Simultaneously, the skin lifts and firms and rich natural colour is restored.
Just using these few facial exercises tips will make a huge difference to your looks and could make you look years younger in a couple of weeks. The more often you do them, the better the results.
NOTE: Please visit these websites for more facial exercise advice and tips:
4. One can concentrate on very specific areas on the face and neck, like under or around the eyes, or by lifting and cutting away skin to eradicate “turkey neck”.
5. One’s confidence levels will improve because of the psychological aspects. You look better, so you feel better, even invincible!
6. Cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery can correct certain defects or malformations of the face to make you look better, or younger.
7. These days, cosmetic surgery is cheaper than it used to be, and the risk of plastic or cosmetic surgery gone wrong is rare, due to strict medical standards and regulations.
Face exercises, which are performed by the patient using their own fingertips, on the other hand, have the following advantages:
1. You are in control of your own transformation to looking years younger, and not a cosmetic surgeon.
2. The results are permanent if you maintain a facial workout program or regimen. The more you work the points on the face, the better the results, much like being in the gym!
3. It’s totally free to perform the facial exercises because it’s a form of non-surgical facelift.
4. No doctors or surgeons, no scalpel cutting into your face, no stitches or scarring, which means that your procedure is non-invasive.
5. You can perform the facial workout anywhere: at home, in traffic jams, at the bus stop, while watching television etc.
6. Facial exercises and toning open up the channels and nodal points in the face and neck so that blood can flow into the cells and skin, thereby nourishing them.
7. Not only will wrinkles be smoothed out, but you will also lift sagging face skin, eradicate hog jowls, and restore colour to the face and neck.
On deciding which avenue to take between facial exercises and cosmetic surgery, you need to know what your budget is, and to be ready to accept the albeit small, risk of plastic surgery gone wrong. Also remember that the results that you’re looking for are fast, so they will be instantly noticed by friends, colleagues, and family. If you don’t mind other people knowing that you’ve had some sort of cosmetic surgery procedure, then this may be the way to go. Just remember that you might have to stay at home and out of sight for a while until the bruising subsides and the bandages are taken off.
I personally prefer yoga facial exercises because they save me money and the hassle of seeing a plastic surgeon, plus I don’t want to risk any negative cosmetic surgery side effects. When I first started a face exercise workout, it took a while for me to see the positive effects, because it’s not as radical as cosmetic surgery.
My friends and family actually started commenting about the fact that I was looking fresher and more youthful, and that my cheeks appeared to be rosier. This was great encouragement for me to continue and even step up the routines of my facial exercise program.
Even though I was sceptical in the beginning, I am now a proponent of this form of non-surgical facelift, and I look years younger than when I started out; just remember that it takes about 20 minutes a day using your fingertips for the first month. After that, simple facial toning maintenance of about 2 to 3 times a week will do the trick perfectly. It just takes a bit of dedication when going the facial exercises route as opposed to the cost, risk, and temporary results of cosmetic surgery.
Thursday, June 14, 2012
There are lots of benefits to receiving cosmetic surgery, such as a better self-concept. Burn victims can really benefit from cosmetic surgery. When someone has a horrible burn, they might not feel confident with their appearance; plastic surgery is a great option for their self esteem.
Not all people who get cosmetic surgery have chosen to do so. If you are getting cosmetic surgery for reconstructive reasons, do not underestimate the importance of a good doctor. You should investigate all possibilities available to you and find a doctor who will get you the result that you require.
Talk to other individuals who have personal experience with your chosen procedure. They might share information that your surgeon doesn't reveal to you. Ask them the total cost of their surgeries, the overall results and the length of their recoveries.